Click here to purchase your pass. – GO ON SALE July 1.
BEST WAY for family pass members to access their pass:
- Family Passes are only available for the following
- Students must be no older than 12th grade (alum/college students are not eligible to be on a family pass).
- Must live in the same household
- Each family member (spouse and students with phones/emails) would create a Bound account / download the app on their own device – then the main person would assign (send) their pass to them using that email through the app – the pass will always be available on the app. (For the pass to show on the app, the account must be set up first, then assign them the pass.)
- You can also assign the passes to your family by emailing them the pass. If they do not have the Bound app downloaded and an account created, they must always use that initial email to access the pass.
- YOUNG FAMILY MEMBERS without phones – those passes can stay on the main account and be accessed through the app when needed