Athletic Registration – Opens July 1 each year
Prairie partners with Bound for Athlete Registration
Students interested in going out for a sport including Dance and Cheer, must have their parents register them for the upcoming school year on our Athletic Registration site. Students are not eligible to participate in athletics until registered and cleared. Registrations are good for the current school year only.
Helpful information when registering in Bound…
- Use the Green/White chat bubble in the bottom right. Bound will respond. They are amazing.
- Student information page- use your students crprairie.org email not yours or their personal. Your email will go in the guardian section.
- You can use your phone to upload documents
- Do not send physicals with your student to school or mail them to the office as everything is uploaded directly by the parent.
- Make sure the physical date matches the date on the physical form signed by the doctor.
- If you need assistance downloading your student’s current physical from the old system, please contact the Point or High School Activities Office for assistance.
- Swimmers – you will register through Jefferson’s bound athletic registration. Please put a P in front of their student ID # (found in their portal).
Please make sure your athlete can start on the first practice date by registering them on July 1st. Following are the start dates for athletics for the 2023-24 school year:
August 7, 2023. Girls Swimming & Diving, Boys Golf, Cross Country, Football, Fall Cheer, Poms and Volleyball
November 6, 2023 Boys Swimming, Bowling, Winter Cheer and Girls Basketball
November 13, 2023 Boys Basketball, and Wrestling
February 19, 2024 Track & Field
March 11, 2024 Girls Golf, Tennis, Soccer
April 29, 2024 Baseball and Softball
Students will not be allowed to practice until registered athletes are cleared to participate.
- Use this link to register each school year and enter all documents Athletic Registration.
- Upload a current physical (please make sure it is signed by both the doctor and parent) – this could be last year’s physical. Physicals are valid for one year and one month from the date of the physical examination by the doctor. Do not send physicals to school or email.
- The following are a part of the online registration and need to be completed for athletic participation but are not paper forms that have to be uploaded.
- Health and Medical Information including a medical release.
- Concussion Form
- Insurance Waiver
- Please do not upload any immunization forms. Immunization forms should be turned into the school nurse.