Athletic Registration – Opens July 1 each year
Students interested in going out for a sport including Dance and Cheer, must have their parents register them for the upcoming school year on our Athletic Registration site. Students are not eligible to participate in athletics until registered and cleared.
Once parents register their athlete the first time, they will then sign in each subsequent year, register for that year’s sports, update information as well as electronically sign all yearly forms (concussion, medical release etc). This paperless process streamlines the process between parents, the Activities Office and coaches getting students on the field practicing sooner. Do not send physicals with your student to school or mail them to the office as everything is uploaded directly by the parent.
If you registered previously and have forgotten your login/password, please contact the Point or High School Activities Office for assistance. Please do not create a new account.
Please make sure your athlete can start on the first practice date by registering them now. Following are the start dates for athletics for the 2021-22 school year:
August 9, 2021. Girls Swimming & Diving, Boys Golf, Cross Country, Football, Fall Cheer, Poms and Volleyball
November 8, 2021 Boys Swimming, Bowling, Winter Cheer and Girls Basketball
November 15, 2021 Boys Basketball, and Wrestling
February 28, 2022 Track & Field
March 14, 2022 Girls Golf, Tennis, Soccer
May 2, 2022 Baseball and Softball
Students will not be allowed to practice until registered athletes are cleared to participate.
- Use this link to register each school year and enter all documents Athletic Registration.
- Upload a current physical (please make sure it is signed by both the doctor and parent). Physicals are valid for one year and one month from the date of the physical examination by the doctor. Do not send physicals to school or email.
- The following are a part of the online registration and need to be completed for athletic participation but are not paper forms that have to be uploaded.
- Health and Medical Information including a medical release.
- Concussion Form
- Insurance Waiver
- Please do not upload any immunization forms. Immunization forms should be turned into the school nurse.